Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update from Kristin


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chad...

Hello from Bere, Chad!

I've now been here for almost 3 weeks, which is hard for me to believe in some ways. Sometimes it seems like it's been much longer because the days go by slowly.

It's been hard to write emails and post, hence why this is 3 weeks late... I have so many stories to write and things to say, but for right now, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm here, and that God has proven himself faithful so many times already.

I've been praying for many of you back home as well as those who have gone out as SMs. So you are all in my thoughts and prayers; I miss you lots, but like I said, God has been faithful. Hopefully I will be able to write more later!

Love,

Kristin

--
"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her." ~Hosea 2:14

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin, I, also, was a little concerned...it's so good to hear from you. You are in myprayers. Things here are fine. Jamie is starting to look pregnant!!! Make sure you are keeping your journal, even if it doesn't make it to the "blog". I can't wait to see you publish a mission book!!!

Love you,

Grandma T.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,

I'm glad you are safely there. I'm sure you were put to work immediately. That seems to be the way things are when thousands look to you for their medical care.

I've never actually met James or Sarah, but I've been reading their blog for the past few years and know many people who have gone to Chad. You will have to tell them that I particularly enjoyed the blog about defibrillating. Ya'll definitely need to update your "crash cart".

laSonya said...

God speed friend. That bucket looks familiar, , , tell Pierre that Sonya says hello!